A Snapshot of my Break

Last week was Thanksgiving break so naturally I spent the week relaxing, eating, doing not enough homework as I should have, and spending time with friends and family. I talked about my favorite things about break a few blogs ago, so go check that out if you want but one of my favorite parts which I did not do nearly enough of is spending time with old friends. 

Two of the friends I got to hang out with over the break were from my high school. We were all in marching band and used to get into a lot of shenanigans together. One of the things we used to love to do was drive around and take pictures. Anthony has this amazing camera and an even better set of photography skills, so naturally I made him take my senior pictures for me back in high school. We took a trip down memory lane and revisited our favorite spot in Fairborn- the rock quarry. He ended up taking some pictures of Nia and I at the rock quarry. The pictures turned out really nice so I thought I'd show you some of my favorites on here. 















Major shout-out to Anthony for taking these pictures of me. I had a wonderful time hanging out with them, and being home in general. Only one more week of blogging for this girl, cannot believe it is almost over. It has been quite the journey, but more on that next week. Thanks for reading, hope you also had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Comments

Popular Posts