My New Job

This week I started my first job working with Social Media/PR and I am so excited. My wonderful friend Allie, who has become such a great mentor, teacher, and life saver to me this semester, hooked me up with this position on campus. I'll be running the Twitter, Facebook and Instagram account for ONU's Dining Services. This is an amazing opportunity for me and I couldn't be more excited for everything I will experience and learn.

One thing we talked about in my interview is where we currently are and where we want to be. We're looking to increase our followers and engagement with our posts, so I'm really curious what kinds of things students would want to see. I've got a few ideas in my brain to try and make this a place students feel they can come to and interact with. If you have any ideas, comments or concerns about our social media I would love to hear from you!

I will link all of the accounts below so you can go follow them and get all kinds of fun updates. I know this post was a lot shorter than normal and was more of just a life update, but I hope you enjoyed it regardless! Don't forget to leave comments with any comments, questions, concerns about ONU Dining or just a fun joke!


  
@onudining

@ONUDining
(Ohio Northern University
Dining Services)
 




@onudining

Comments

  1. I think that's so cool that you got that job! I think it's really cool that you can use what you're learning in class in your new job! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts