The Most Influential Things in my 19 Years of Life

Katie Paine talks about influential people in your marketplace in her book "Measure What Matters". She says there are probably 100 influential people in your marketplace, but you only truly know about 25 of them. This got me thinking about the top 25 most influential people, companies, or things in my life, which are in no particular order. These are the people, things, etc. that have shaped my life to be what it is today, in any way at all.


DISCLAIMER: If I don't personally mention you, please don't be offended, still know I appreciate anything you've ever done for me.



  •  My parents. I don't even think this one needs an explanation.
  •  Ohio Northern University
  •  My big and my little
  •  Olivia, Jenna, and Thalia
  •  Crafting Crew- that time we stayed up until 9:00 a.m. crafting 
  •  My grandparents- for their constant love and support
  •  Social Media
  •  YouTubers
  •  Tori Kelly- *see my blog post entirely about her if you still don't understand
  •  ZTA
  •  Mrs. Gorretta
  •  My Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ.
  •  Sheridan- for showing me college best friends are real
  •  The High School Musical trilogy
  •  All my beloved aunts, uncles, and cousins
  •  2000s Disney Channel
  •  People who read my blog/give me feedback on it
  •  Friends who are no longer friends- you taught me quite a bit so thank you
  •  Thanksgiving dinner
  •  Allie Gellner- the best mentor this side of the Mississippi.
  •  Padrone's pizza driver- they always deliver my pizza in a timely manner and for free.
  •  My sisters- for making mistakes before I did so I could learn from them.
  •  My church family- for the millions of hugs every time I come home from college
  •  JCPenney- taught me working retail SUCKS.
  •  Chicken wings




Comments

  1. What a great, heartfelt post! It's obvious that so many people/things in life have been there for you and that's amazing! I totally know what you mean about friends that are no longer friends. Even though it's always hard to lose a friend, it's great to know that you can learn and grow from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list, as an "outsider" I do not know what some of those on your list mean. Was this for privacy?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts