A Rewind of my Blog

We've made it, folks. The very last blog post of the semester. 15 weeks, 42 blog posts, 101 comments, 2,841 views,  and countless memories later, we've reached the end. This might not be a big deal to anyone else, but it is to me. Fifteen weeks ago I had little hope for this blog, I'll be honest. It was all so new to me, and it seemed completely impossible to write over 40 unique blog posts that would captivate my audience. I could go on and on, but I'll spare you. I thought for a wrap-up of the whole semester we could do a rewind and relive some of the best moments I've had on this blog.

1. My very first post, introducing myself as a lover of pizza and Tori Kelly. Fifteen weeks later and that is still completely accurate.

2. That time I gave you my most sincere Tinder tips.

3. When I explained my favorite parts of being in Greek Life.

4. The time I interviewed my Japanese friend Shiori for a podcast and she taught me how to speak some Japanese. I've completely forgot everything I've learned. 

5. I took you through my most favorite and least favorite parts about this polar bear palace we call ONU.

6. When I Googled some sketchy phrases and absolutely regretted everything. 

7. I broke down a few notable types of professors/teachers that everyone has had at least once in their life.

8. I taught you how many Kylie Lip Kits and Chipotle bowls you can purchase with $20,000.

9. I live tweeted the ONU Homecoming parade.

10. I literally shot and edited a video teaching you how to do the hard-whip and actually uploaded it to YouTube. It has over 130 views and I regret nothing. 

11. Introduced you to my new favorite band Us the Duo and one of their songs. 

12. Talked about my all-time favorite artist, Tori Kelly.

13. Told you what I was thankful for regarding social media.

14. Showed my favorite pictures from a photo shoot I did with friends over Thanksgiving break.

15. Took you through some of 2016's best internet memes.

AND NOW WE'RE HERE! It wasn't always easy and it wasn't always fun, but in the end I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm extremely proud of myself. I cannot thank you enough for supporting me throughout this whole semester. Every view, every comment, every tweet, it means the world to me. If you do enjoy my blogs you'll be happy to know I'm going to continue blogging next semester! I'll be taking a little hiatus during the holiday break so I can recollect and relax, but I'll be back come spring semester. Thank you always for the support, see you next month.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I found myself wondering what you would write about next and look forward to finding out. I'm glad you're going to continue in the spring. Thank you for making me laugh,and learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, Sierra! I've enjoyed reading. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts