MY 2017 RESOLUTIONS

No lie, I went to type the title and I typed "2016" instead of "2017", so this could just be foreshadowing, but I'm choosing to remain positive.


WELCOME BACK! I'm so excited to be back. I thoroughly missed blogging. I don't normally make resolutions because I know what I'm like and I likely won't stick to them, but this year is different, I am different. Adult life is funny, you know. I can actually feel a shift in the way I think and behave and it's scary but exciting. Without further ado, my 2017 resolutions.

1. Remind myself that I got a Fitbit for a reason and to actually attempt to get to the 10,000 step level every day.

2. Get rid of all of the clothes and shoes that I still say "I could wear this someday" to and realize someday will never come.

3. Say "sayonara" to all the people in my life that don't have a positive impact on me.

4. Learn how to play the ukulele.

5. Try 3 new foods.

6. Travel outside of the country.

7. Get an internship somewhere doing what I love to do.

8. Start saving money for when I have to return all of it to the government (yay student loans).

9. Read the entire Harry Potter series (do not kill me for never reading it or seeing the movies)

10. Care less about people's opinions of me and care more about people.


I feel like there are twenty billion resolutions I could come up with, but these are ones that I feel like I might actually accomplish and will make me a better person overall. I'm excited for this year. It's easy to say that at the start of a new year but I feel confident that this is going to be a good one. I'm eager to know what your new years resolutions are, if you have any, comment them below! I'm so happy to be back blogging, I'm full of ideas and I hope that you'll join me. Also, I don't technically have to blog for class this semester anymore but I enjoy it so much I've decided to keep up with it. Also, 90% of my poll-takers said that you'd like me to continue blogging so ask and you shall receive. I'll be posting once a week at least or whenever I feel like I have something relevant to say. Have a fantastic day!

Comments

  1. Personally like your blog. Glad you're going to continue looking forward to some new reading. Thought I would only start with one resolution and that would be do something once a week that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased that you have chosen to continue writing publicly. You have a gift. I didn't officially make any resolutions, but I definitely resonate with #s 1, 2, and 3. As for #9, just do it! You will love immersing yourself in that world! Welcome back, Sierra!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts