10 Unique Ways to Procrastinate

I was studying for my exam this weekend and it dawned on me that I am really good at procrastinating. I actually knew way before this that this is one of my skills, but I'm becoming very creative in the ways in which I do it. In case you're not as talented as me, don't worry, I'll show you how I do it.

1. Coming up with random scenarios in my head that will probably never happen but make me smile nonetheless.

2. Realizing that the number 4 is the only one whose word describes how many letters it has.
F-O-U-R.......trippy right?

I bet you're going through the numbers now to check.

Told you.

4. Asking myself random questions like, "If you ever had to change your first name what would you change it to?" I discovered I would call myself 'Fresh' because first of all, how dope does that sound. Also, my name would then be Fresh Prince and how awesome would it be on the first day of classes to hear your professors call you Fresh Prince all day?

5. Lip-syncing to my favorite jams. My current favorite thing to listen to is the Hamilton soundtrack. Learning all of the words is a difficult task but I am determined.

6. Writing a blog post when I in fact should be doing anything else other than writing a blog post.

7. Obviously social media scrolling is a go-to procrastination technique.

8. I love people watching and coming up with fun little backstories for them.

9. A nap is always a good idea.

10. Binge. Netflix, YouTube, Sierra's Sarcastic Spot, Facebook recipe videos, whatever tickles your fancy.

Told you I was a pro. Let me know ways in which you procrastinate. Share this if you agree with anyone of them or if it made you laugh or if you accidentally press share and don't know how to undo it. Time to go get some actual work done!

Comments

Popular Posts