My Dream Job(s)

Writer's block has gotten the best of me so I took to twitter for suggestions, and my good pal Corey suggested writing about my dream job. I really liked this idea because I have actually been thinking about this quite a bit lately.

If you didn't read my first post (fake fan) or if you live under a rock, you may not know that I'm pursuing a degree in Marketing and Public Relations, with a minor in Social Media. This is important to know not because I think you really care to know, but because it [kind of] explains why I want to do what I want to do.

1. A travel blogger


This is my most recent discovery in terms of my dream job, but it is for sure my number one goal. Ideally, I'd like to travel with my fiance or husband for like five years and then settle down somewhere and get some dogs and have some babies (in that order). But how cool would it be to just backpack Europe or go on an African safari and share all of my exciting experiences? I already have an idea for a travel blog idea: traveling to each state in the U.S. and tasting a piece of pizza specific to that state and documenting each. Sure, it might just be an excuse for me to travel new places AND eat pizza while doing it, but that's definitely content I would subscribe to if I could. If you're available to fund my trips ASAP please contact my assistant (me). Recently, I've also decided I want to start getting into (amateur) photography, and this would be a cool way to post all the pictures I take.


2. Anything at BuzzFeed


This has been a goal/joke of mine for a while, and every other day I go back and forth with whether or not I want to genuinely try to work there. Honestly though, this company seems so fun and somewhere I feel like I could really fit in. Imagine making quizzes about which type of microwave snack you are, bagel bites or pizza rolls?
***I should probably check if that's already a quiz because I am no plagiarizer. 
***Wow, it's not! Just call me innovative. 
***Also, I'm taking credit for this idea @BuzzFeed, in case I see it up on your website in 5-7 business days. 

Anyway........Sometimes I think in the business world, businesses can take themselves too seriously and BuzzFeed is one place that definitely doesn't (and I don't either). I mean, you've read my blogposts. They don't belong on the Wall Street Journal, I'll tell you that much.


3. Pizza taste tester


This one is not social media or marketing related, but is equally as important to me. I'd work for some type of pizzeria, perhaps it would be a pizza delivery chain, or a local business. I would taste pizzas all day long and construct new recipes. I mean getting paid to eat pizza, where do I apply???? I have tasted way more than a fair share of pizza in my days and I believe I am incredibly qualified for such a position. Domino's, if you'd like to work something out please have your people call my people. Again, this is just an excuse for me to eat pizza all day, but can you think of anything better because I certainly cannot.



Obviously I have big dreams, some obtainable and some probably not. If you could create the perfect job for yourself what would it be? Leave it in the comments below. Thank you always for reading and supporting me, have a fantastic day!



Comments

  1. Your state/pizza idea is PURE GOLD, baby. PURE GOLD. (And you don't need no man to fulfill that dream ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts